Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Access Atlanta talks with Kris Allen, Allison Iraheta, Anoop Desai, Michael Sarver, and Scott MacIntyre

Kris Allen said something album-related fell through so he actually had a few hours off. So his decision? Go see “The Hangover” at Phipps Plaza at 8 p.m. — by himself. Yes, the winner of “Idol” sat by himself in a dark theater alone, save for a few other souls who caught the film on a Thursday night. He said he went unrecognized as well.

“No one wanted to go with me,” he said. He said he had never seen a movie by himself. “If I want to go to movies, I want to go with friends,” he said.

So far, the album is going well. At least that’s what the honchos are telling him. “I don’t know,” he said. “I’ve never done this before. I keep asking, ‘Is everything going okay?’ They say, ‘Everything is going great.’ Okay, good!”

He said he was getting used to co-writing. His favorite person to co-write with? Guitarist Joe King of the Fray. “That was very very fun,” he said. “We spent two days in Virginia. I came to their show. He went to our show. ”

Read the rest on Kris and the other Idols

No comments:

Post a Comment