Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kris Allen's new album is here! Order It Now!!!

Get Kris Allen's post-American Idol album "Kris Allen" containing "Live Like We're Dying", "Heartless", "Red Guitar" plus 10 more songs! Available as both an MP3 full album download or as a CD delivered to your door.

Order from Amazon NOW by clicking the banners below, or the regular or Deluxe (with videos) mp3 versions from iTunes by clicking the banner on the top right of the Blog.

MP3 version       CD Version  

1 comment:

  1. When I finally got the chance to hear Kris Allen's CD I was utterly blown away! I loved it. It was actually better than I expected. And thats something because I expected alot! He is brilliant and so deserving of the AI title!


    And by the way great blog!

    ReplyDelete